News At Your Finger Tip


Saturday, December 14, 2013

“I am not dating him” – Yemi Alade Dispels Rumours of a Having Romantic Relationship with her Manager

Yemi Alade 3

In a recent interview with NET the Female singer Yemi Alade spilled some facts as regards news making rounds that she is involved romantically with her manager Taiye Aliyu .
Excerpts below;
A lot of people say you’re dating your manager. Is it true?
Well that’s a very awesome question which I get asked a lot of times. The truth of the matter is that when it comes to my relationship I always try to let it reflect in my songs. My relationship status at the moment is in ‘Johnny’, so if you listen to the song, you will know what’s happening in my life. And no, I’m not dating him
Yemi went along to describe her future schedule;
I intend participating in the awareness for breast and cervical cancer and HIV/Aids this December. Uti Nwachukwu would be taking a couple of celebrities on a trip to the orphanages on the 20th of this month. I would also be involved in a programme with Peak Milk; they just made me one of their ambassadors. In January by the special grace of God we are going to schools to encourage kids to stay in school and live their dreams. Even after winning the Peak Talent Show I was still able to stay back in school and get a degree in Geography

No comments:

Post a Comment